Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Colourful Omelettes


Early this morning, when I would normally be dozing away or hitting the snooze button, I got up early and decided I should make some omelettes for Sister and myself as dinner. So I scrambled out of bed, did my devotions, washed up and got changed, hit the kitchen before 7am and started chopping my ingredients away. This is what I called the Colourful Omelettes.


Colourful Omelettes
my personal diversified recipe

Ingredients
4 eggs, beaten
half a medium-sized carrot, chopped
half a big green capsicum, diced
1 medium-sized ripe tomato, diced
50g button mushrooms, sliced
2 small chillies, chopped

Methods
1) Heat up the pan, add in a teaspoon of olive oil. Saute carrots and mushrooms until soft.

2) Add in capsicums and tomatoes. Stir fry until all ingredients are soft and cooked.

3) Pour beaten eggs into the pan. Sprinkle small chillies on top.

4) Leave the omelettes to cook. In this case, I'm using a multi cooker, so I put on the lid for 3-5 minutes, or until the surface is cooked.

5) Turn the omelettes over to an envelope. Sprinkle some salt, black peppers and herbs before serving. Serve with greens as sides.


Voila! Hope this simple dish makes your day like it has made mine! =)



1 comment:

  1. I can't, it's just too complicated and lots of ingredients...loll

    ReplyDelete