Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Reality

Have you heard of the song "Reality" by Richard Sanderson? It goes like this:

Dreams are my reality
A different kind of real fantasy
I dream of holding you tonight
And holding you seems right
Perhaps that's my reality

Why would I have this song in mind since early this morning? I find the dreams I'm having lately are pretty reflective of my subconsciousness. What does that mean? Well, lately I have a lot at the back of my head which I hid them with my present needs - which I chose to ignore. Thus, all these things are reflected in my dreams and in a way, bring me back to "reality".

It has been more than a year, still I haven't get it out of my mind. Yet I have learned so much in the past year, I realised I'll make 2013 an even brighter and significant year of my life.

Since I'm in the prime years of my life - to strive and succeed - there is no doubt I want to do the best in serving the Lord, serving my family, serving my friends and my work. I still hold on to the faith in Him. Because only He knows what I prayed for on the first service of the year at New Creation Church and only He can roll out the wonderful plans He has for me.

I shall be blessed abundantly above all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment