Friday, March 9, 2012

So, here's the thing. I have been dwelling in self-pity, since Grandpa's passing a week ago. Thinking twice, is it necessary to do so? No, the answer is never. For all we know, Grandpa didn't like us being sad, mourn or grief over it. He wants us to move on, he wants us to get on with life because he is watching us from Above, where our Heavenly Daddy is.


I decided to not just face the music bravely, but to get back to my routine, back to all the things I enjoy in life. Life is so uncertain, why not live it to the fullest?

As a result, this blog is coming back to live, with the short stories of The Last Parcel keep coming in and dedications to my beloved family.

This episode is not yet another drama but something significant that would change the way I see life and how I am going to lead it with more colours. That would be the best self-help I ever have for myself. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment