Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Top 5 "I Do" Songs

No, I'm not attached, I'm still a carefree single, just like how I love to put it.


As I was strolling home tonight, listening to Bruno Mars on my iPod, I realised there are a few songs I would melt for if a guy - potential husband material - sings to me with one knee down.


Here's the top 5 "I Do" (Definitely!) songs I would nod vigorously for if my future boy got down on his knees and sings with a bouquet and a ring!


1) Frankie Vallie - Can't Get My Eyes Off of You

2) Bruno Mars - Just the Way You Are

3) Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You

4) Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (preferred acoustic version like Maroon 5's)

5) Jason Mraz - I'm Yours


This post will be long hidden when that day comes but I'm sure God has plans for me and I'm waiting for my Destiny.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment