Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Missing in action?!

Hello! It's been a while since I last wrote. Pardon me for being missing in action, I've been through some transitions in life and it's true that 24 hours a days ain't enough for me. So many things had happened in between my diet regime.

I fell sick a few days after I started my health kick. Oh yeah, the good ol' viral flu that's going around. I was sick for a week or so and upon recovering, it was time to shift house. Needless to say, I was excited yet unhappy. Some kind of dilemma I have there, isn't it? We have to move a whole lot of things from the previous place and things from JB prepared by my parents and grandma. We took an arvo to get things shifted and two days to clean up and arrange furniture in the house! I have to admit it's a lot of work but the comfort level I have now is all worth the work.

As a result from all the cleaning and moving, I have been sleep deprived for a whole week! My left ear decide to prompt me of the "heat" I have in my body that is quite over-exhausted, and that's when I felt piercing pain coming from it. The backflow from my nasal passageway and the pain from my left middle ear had left me uncomfortable and unwell for three days. Luckily I was quick to react and became my own doctor, taken all the medicines for anti-inflammation, nasal and ear infections. At least my knowledge of  medicine did help a little and I'm feeling so much better today!

Thank God for the speedy recovery. I can now focus on getting on the right track of being healthy and looking better, and also discovering the best food on earth - the healthy way! =)

More pictures of our new pad would be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment