Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bad Day

Hello people! I know it has been ages since I've added something to my blog. I'm going to blog more often - a promise to self - if I get the chance. Things have changed pretty much since my last post. I'm back in Perth, working on more than 2 casual jobs, on my bridging visa to become an Australian TR and looking for a real job. The word 'real' here does refer to journalism jobs. Nonetheless, it's what I'd love to do and I'm going to pursue my dreams amid adversities! Whoa, I couldn't imagine myself being that persistent! Have you heard about or read the Sweet Valley series? I picked some up from Li's bookshelf lately. Memories of middle school flooded me and I kind of ponder on my current life. I mean I can't say my life is totally like Elizabeth's, but, we do have similarities. Like the writing part that we loved, the love life, perhaps. I broke down after finishing the Elizabeth series and this thought came to my mind: What would I be if i've taken a different path after high school? Would everything be the same? Or would I land in England? I guess that's a lot to ponder for an optimist like me, and that's why I broke down. I'm afraid I gotta go now. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment