Friday, December 11, 2009

Haven't Met You Yet

I'm hooked on to this song by Michael Buble.
He's a sweet guy, regardless. And I love his songs!
This song is really catchy and I remember he talked about how this song is for the singles out there, keep your eyes open, don't miss any opportunity because you just haven't met the right person yet. =)

And Michael Buble actually told ET Canada: “What’s weird is that the song is inspired by [my girlfriend] and she’s a great actor. She’s way more famous than I’ll ever be outside of South America, Latin America. So it wasn’t just that I wanted my girlfriend. It was that she’s perfect for this. She’s got the right energy and I knew that she could put it across. It was great.”

PS. He's girlfriend, model Luisana Lopilato is also featured in the music video. I must admit they look fantastic as a couple! *grins*

So here's the video.

Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment