Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crazy idea #01

Lately I've been following an inspirational blog called The Simply Luxurious Life. The writer, Shannon, has inspired me to walk out of shadows I shouldn't be hiding behind and come back to my love for writing. So I'm going to write about a crazy idea I had when I was in the shower.


I spent quite a lot of time in the toilet lately, both for cleanliness inside and outside me. I guess I haven't wasted my time in there. Like most people, there is where I cultivate my witty ideas.


Tonight at shower, I actually thought of jotting down the names I'd like my kids to have - that is limited to me getting married, or worse come to worst, adopt kids. Like to know what they are?


Faith for girl;

Joseph for boy.


Faith represents my Faith in God and how we shall have Faith in everything at all circumstances. I decided to pick this name after reading Jodi Picoult's novel, Keeping Faith. A highly recommended book about a child's ability to communicate and walk with God. After I finished the book, I have an urge to have a little Faith myself.


I don't really want to elaborate more on the other name. All in all, it is a name to commemorate someone who has done a lot of impacts in my teenage to adulthood years.


Alrighty, it's bedtime for me now. That's all for today. More crazy ideas to come! Sweetdreams, beautiful world! =)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment