Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Imma Shoe-natic!


Today after lunch, I passed by a shop that reminds me of Perth, Payless Shoes. Without much thoughts, I walked in with my colleague and two pairs of shoes caught my eyes - suede wedges and platform closed toe strapped heels.

I love them both equally at first sight. After trying on and compared both, I felt the love for the pair of wedges.

So I took pictures of both pairs and did an opinion seeking session with ladies around me and on Facebook.

What are my findings? Most of the people I sought opinion with preferred the wedges compared to two not liking them. This actually assured and firmed up my decision making and needless to say, I bought the brown suede wedges! I'm loving it so much I think my old habits of buying shoes are kicking in!

Here are some pictures to share =)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment