Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Hopes, New Beginnings…

Happy New Year 2011, bloggy! It has been such a fateful year and I’m sure this new beginning will bring in more wonderful memories.

2011 – What do I expect of it? Plenty.

  1. I’ll commence a career and there will be no more part-time jobs for a long time, unless I’m meeting some kind of goal which is hard to fulfil financially.
  2. I’ll be staying in another city – somewhere I’ll meet new people and start new friendships.
  3. The God Almighty is providing me a new spiritual home – a church where I can let loose and worship Him.
  4. I’ll kick off a new fitness and health regime – being much more healthier than I had in Perth.
  5. I’ll be able to save up for trips abroad, just like my sisters! Smile

I guess having five goals isn’t too greedy, right? At least they are practical and I know it’s not going to be a problem for me to meet my needs this year.

I pray for a better me, a stronger me and a faithful me – to my Father, my family and my friends.

“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called “Opportunity” and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”

- Edith L. Pierce

No comments:

Post a Comment