Sunday, September 12, 2010

Me and Big Things

How do you define big things? Could it be big physically, or big ideas in the progress of becoming the real deal? Or perhaps, being successful? I guess the latter fits in my way of defining big things. Now the next thing to tackle would be how big should big things be? No, this post isn’t written in a way to complicate the meaning behind, and yeah, there is a meaning behind it.

What I’m trying to say is, being a journo graduate that is working 2 part-time jobs in a full-time environment made me think a lot. Especially during times like that, when I think I ought to do better things that relates to my field. I want to be a journalist, someone who writes and pens down all sides of the story, someone who delivers, someone who’s just and proud of what she’s doing. I want to find my passion of writing back. That is what I want to do now. I know life doesn’t always turn out the way you want it to be, but being a believer and being hopeful, I believe things would turn out what the Almighty wants it to be.

It’s pretty clear that I want to go on blogging about things but I think the laziness in me is spreading inside out and now I’m uncontrollably lazy. So I just don’t want to be a pathetic graduate looking for a job in the field printed on my degree. I want to be passionate about things, be myself again and pick up the things I love from where I left behind. My next post would be dedicated to this special little girl that stepped into my heart and I honestly believe, I would never forget her.

No comments:

Post a Comment