Monday, September 13, 2010

Asian Food Odyssey – Part 2

There seems to be a problem with the Windows Live Writer. This is the program I use to blog as I'm too lazy to type on a html page and it seems like a feature in my computer =P

I haven’t actually finished with my food odyssey from the last post as we found yet another nice authentic Japanese restaurant in Carlisle.

I guess if you’re in Perth long enough, you should be able to figure out this place. It’s called Sapporo and their food is real good! The price? It’s a little pricey, in my opinion but what’s cheap in Perth these days? Here are the pictures and the restaurant’s details at the bottom. Bon appétit.

DSC02796

Oh and yes, I was very sick. Thus, I looked pale.

DSC02799 

 

Sapporo Japanese Restaurant

186 Rutland Ave

Carlisle WA 6101

No comments:

Post a Comment