Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Otak-otak Place

If I do blog a bit earlier, I could have fill you in with my holidays back home. It was for my brother's wedding but yeah, that's beside what I'm trying to tell you. But I will blog about it when I'm free. =)

So we went to 1 Utama for shopping - which I didn't get a single thing at all!!! Our four little princesses went to this Kids Gym - costs RM25 per kid - so we adults, could have our retail therapy.

Ting and Esther went to meet their friends while Grace and I hang around new wing. We went to this authentic Malaysian place - Otak-otak Place - to have late lunch. The place is filled with things that we played with in our childhood and gosh, I don't think there'd be another place has such collections! Anyway, I meant to show you some pictures of the place and their food presentation as well. =)

Ps. I was so dumb I didn't take the SLR with me that day, have to resort to using my phone. =(

Photobucket

Otak-otak Place

Photobucket
The special...

Photobucket
Still remember "Happy Family"?

Photobucket
The vintage mugs!

Photobucket
You'd have recognise this if went to school in Malaysia... =)

Photobucket
food and memories u ♥

Photobucket
Err, a VHS player?

Photobucket
That skipping rope! =)

Photobucket
I know the focus isn't sharp, it's the toy soldiers!

Photobucket
Oil lamp hanging from the ceiling, folks.

Photobucket
Cream cracker on teh tarik...

Photobucket
The 'otak-otak bao'

Photobucket
Curry chicken served with toasts

Photobucket
The bun's filling - otak-otak. Don't get deceived by the size, it's tiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment